Wednesday, February 3, 2010

So Long

It has been forever since I have blogged. I have been very overwhelmed with my training. It got to a point where I had a minor break down on Monday night. I drove home with tears in my eyes because I felt like my training was preventing me from hanging out with my friends or even talking to them on the phone. I also got to a point where I felt I had so many rules surrounding this training, that I tried to break all of them, namely eating healthy. Consequently my training suffered because I ate a bunch of crap and didn't feel strong working out Sunday.

So I am back in the game, still feeling bruised from the break down on Monday, but I am confident I can do this. Yes, my training takes a lot of time out of my day, but I can do it. At least my training program is nice in the sense I can play around with what I do from day to do. I am still exercising 6 times a week, but if I want to bike instead of swim and run today I can do that.

This weekend I will be traveling to Louisville, KY to see my friends and celebrate my roommate's (from college) birthday. I am really excited to see everyone. I just need to figure out when I am going to do my 2 hour cycle that day. I think I am going to split it up and do 1.5 hours before work, and 30 minutes on my break.

I hope to post more frequently because I have taken a part in the blog writing at work. Although my writing skills are not the greatest, I do want to continue to work on them. What better way to do it! Speaking of work, I should start to head that way.

Have a healthy day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment