Sunday, December 7, 2014

Christmas Conditioning Day 2 & 3

Okay so I slacked on blogging this weekend. I just get into the mindset of not doing anything, or rather doing stuff around the house.

Day 2:  Lactate Intervals. Warm up 5 minutes, 5x0:30 sprints, 5x0:30 active recovery (back to your warm up pace), 5 minute cool down.

This run was a nice reminder of how cold it was outside. I thought it was nicer out & only decided to wear shorts and a long sleeve shirt. Boy was I wrong! I am still trying to warm my toes up after this run. My lungs were hurting from the sprints and the cold air. I really appreciate my health on days like that.

Day 3:  Rest, but don't be lazy. Do yoga, walk your day, whatever floats your boat.

Remember if you are following along, on Instagram or Twitter use the #jp2lax!
Here's my Handsome Husband! #jp2lax

No comments:

Post a Comment