Monday, January 30, 2012

My Week Goal

After a week of indulging in pizza, beer, and wings I believe it is time to get back on the healthy train. I often get into the mindset that I am doing well on my diet and exercise and take a step backwards. I feel like I got this, and then indulge. Instead of ruminating, like I usually do, I am going to move forward.

This Women's Health article has really helped me put things into perspective. 7 Ways to Stop Craving Junk Food. Instead of beating myself up for not eating healthy this weekend, I will accept it and move on. Today is another day, and my actions of the weekend do not define me as a failure. I will set a small goal for the week, and then set another goal for the next amount of time.

I choose my goal to be a week because I know it will be difficult to do with the weekend I have planned, but I wanted to challenge myself. My bridal shower is this weekend in New Bern, and my mom and gramma are coming down to see me try on my wedding dress for the first time!

Here are my small goals for the week.
1. I will record my food intake 5/7 days this week, including one weekend day, trying to stay around 2000 calories.
2. I will lift 3/7 days this week, and record my exercises in my calendar.
3. I will drink 80 oz of water 7/7 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment