Sunday, December 12, 2010

Excited to Go Home!




So I haven't posted in awhile. I have been enjoying my time here in NC, and preparing for finals. I have a huge final tomorrow, that has caused me the most stress this semester. I have just accepted the fact that I am not going to kill myself over this test. If this were Hanover, I would be in tears by now. Turning over a new leaf.
I have talked to both of my parents, my sister, my Godmother, and cousins. I didn't realize my family missed me as much as I missed them. It is reassuring and exciting to know how loved I am. I guess I all too often take it for granted. To feel the love and excitement from my family is so amazing.

As it gets closer to Christmas I am reminded of what is really important to me; love, giving and receiving.

I am so thankful for the love I have found here in Greenville, and the love I have back home. I am such a lucky person, and am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment