Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Yesterday's Workout

Well yesterday was fairly successful. I went to the pool for close to 30 minutes, just to get wet. I didn't do anything too exciting, I was mainly trying to stay above water. I felt pretty good after I got out, and decided I would lift while I was at work. I only 2 sets of each exercise instead of 3 because I wanted to get a move on my to do list. Here is my workout from yesterday.
2x12 @22.5lbs kneeling stability chops.
2x12 @2.5 (approx. 24lbs) standing cable hip abduction (super set with inverted row)
2x12 inverted row
2x12 single leg squat (super set with single arm standing chest press)
2x12 single arm standing chest press (20 and 25lbs, respectively)

After all of this I felt pretty good. I decided I need to return some of my Christmas presents and that is how I spent the rest of my day. Pretty productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment