Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Pilgrims

So I feel I should blog before the Thanksgiving holiday. It has been awhile, and I have been busy with work, and pretending to study. I say pretending to study because I haven't picked up a book and really cracked away at the GRE studying.

I am getting overwhelmed with studying, and trying to apply to schools. I just want things to fall into place, like I remember happening when I applied to undergrad. The feeling of being overwhelmed is stemming from the massive change that is about to take place in my life.

I know going to school will be another life changing moment in my life. It was a big enough change graduating from Hanover, getting a job, and breaking up with my boyfriend of 4.5 years. Now that I have adjusted fairly well to that I am going to break the status quo again.

I have been thinking so much about the change that is going to happen that I haven't really taken the time to think about what I am thankful for in my life. I am truly thankful for everything that has happened over the past year and a half. I can hardly believe that I have grown and changed so much over that past year and a half. I am thankful for my friends and family and try to tell them weekly how much they mean to me. If it weren't for the support of my friends and family I don't know where I would be.

So what are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment