Thursday, May 17, 2012

I'm Getting Married

OMG!  I can't believe it.  It has finally happen, finally come.  I am getting married tomorrow.  I am filled with excitement, anxiety, nervousness, joy, and a little bit of sadness.
Image Courtesy of bobbi+mike

Three years ago I didn't think I would be able to ever find someone to love.  I am excited because I have finally found the one in whom my soul loves.  I have found someone that makes me smile when I don't want to.  I have found someone who will never leave me, and will treat me with the utmost respect always.

Image Courtesy of bobbi+mike
I am anxious because of the unknown.  I have never been married before, but I am look forward to doing life with John.  I know that we will be able to conquer anything together.

Image Courtesy of bobbi+mike

I am a little sad because I am leaving another life behind.  I don't do well with change, but I am so pumped because I will be venturing into a new life with John by my side.

Image courtesy of bobbi+mike

I hope I am able to feel everything tonight and tomorrow and remember the feelings and joy over the next few days.  I also hope that John and I will be able to always put God first in our relationship.  I hope that John and I will be able to raise children as well as my parents raised me.  I hope that in everything I will be able to breathe.  I hope that I will be able to see more of the forest and less of the trees.
Image courtesy of bobbi+mike

Tomorrow I am getting married!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment